Work-life, and life in general, changed dramatically in 2020. Many of us began to have to work from anywhere. All of us learned (and are still learning) how to best communicate and collaborate, regardless of location.
Although 2020 is over, remote work is here to stay. In reality, remote work was already increasing before the pandemic, but the pace has accelerated even more. Below are a few eye-popping stats on remote work before the pandemic:
- The amount of people who work remotely at least once per week has grown 400% since 2010. (GetApp)
- About 74% of North American office workers responded to a Softchoice survey saying they would change jobs based on their employer’s work from home policy. (Softchoice)
- Of those who work remotely at least a few times per month, 77% say they’re more productive when working from home. (CoSo Cloud)
These statistics, paired with our current state of work, confirm what we all already know; the ability to work from anywhere is more important now than ever before. Working remotely can be challenging, but Level365 makes it simpler with voice collaboration solutions that allow you to work from anywhere.
How does Level365 accommodate those who need to work from home, remotely, or anywhere?
Our service includes features that help you connect, collaborate, and improve communications anywhere, anytime. We’re more than just a phone on your desk. For example, you can:
- Make and receive work calls on your computer or mobile device using our Web Phone and Mobile App.
- Send messages to co-workers and clients using your work phone number with Messaging.
- Host video meetings to keep your team aligned with Video with Collaboration.
How do our other customers stay connected with Level365?
Great question. Although every business and industry is different, below are three examples of how customers use our service in their day-to-day work lives. Each customer is persona based on our customers’ likeness and use of our service.
- Meet William, an Attorney based out of Chicago. He relies on the Level365 Mobile Connect app to stay connected with clients while keeping his professional identity.
- Meet Ashley, the Executive Director for a local nonprofit in Indianapolis. She stays connected with her team using Video with Collaboration.
- Meet Jason, a Project Manager for a mid-sized construction company out of Louisville, Kentucky. He uses the Web Phone to make and receive calls from his computer while working remotely.
Want to learn more?
Check out our “Ultimate Guide to Unified Communications“.